GOOGLE MAP : https://goo.gl/maps/8ZAJQmo8kz8UHx816
80Colonie apartments are located within Silverpark Resort, Fraser’s Hill. There is no public transport access. Guests arrive by private car or hire a taxi / Grabcar. Kuala Lumpur City Centre to Fraser’s Hill is approximately 135 minutes, RM120-RM140 one way by Grabcar.
Alternatively, you can take the train (KTM) to Kuala Kubu Bahru (KKB), the town nearest to Fraser’s Hill and then hire taxi to take you up Fraser’s Hill. KL Sentral to Kuala Kubu Bahru is approximately 90 minutes, RM 7-RM16 one way by train (KTM). As Kuala Kubu Bahru is a rural small town, there is no Grabcar available there. Kuala Kubu Bahru to Fraser’s Hill is approximately 60 minutes, RM80-RM100 one way by taxi.
For all queries, kindly whatsapp / call (+60) 19 932 8918. Even after you have checked-in, please treat this number as your key contact.
These House Rules are considered part of our reservation agreement with all Colonie guests. Upon booking, guests agree to abide by ALL our house rules.
We are a part of a tranquil apartment community and we practise considerate neighbourly conduct.
• Please keep to the maximum number of guests allowed in your reservation.
• No noise / parties / noisy gatherings
• No music playing on speakers / amplifiers
• Quiet Hours Policy 10PM – 7AM
• No smoking indoors
• Responsible drinking
• Close Balcony doors at night & early mornings to prevent monkeys entering.
• Please wash up after you use the kitchen & BBQ facilities.
• BBQ facilities are limited to house guests only. Guests from other apartments may not share Colonie BBQ Facilities.
• Bin your trash in the green trash bins provided at the carpark.
• Park at yellow bays, parking at owner’s red bays will result in a RM50 clamping fine.
NOTE : Security Deposit covers any noise disturbance offense / loss of linens, kitchen items & non-compliance to house rules. If there are no issues (usually there are not), the deposit will be refunded in full. RM25 will be charged per bath towel misused i.e as floor mats or to clean up dirt.
QUIET HOURS POLICY :-
Guest Etiquette : Be courteous and respect that loud noises are not appreciated at all hours of the night. On this hill, the atmosphere is very tranquil and slight noises are amplified in the quiet of the night. We have long-term residents staying in the same block who wants to enjoy their apartment free of noise disturbances. Please lower your voices especially at the balcony & remind your guests / children not to run or talk loudly.
Each Colonie we collect a RM200 refundable deposit from guests. Security deposit covers any noise disturbance offense / loss of linens, kitchen items & non-compliance to house rules. If there are no issues (usually there are not), the deposit will be refunded in full.
Note : We collect RM300 for Colonie 12.
CHECK-IN @ 3:00PM
80Colonie is located in Silverpark Resort, Fraser’s Hill. Please register at Silverpark Resort Guardhouse when you arrive. Then call our caretaker and he will provide you with Colonie access cards / keys at the Guardhouse. Upon booking confirmation, our caretaker’s mobile number will be provided to you 3 days before arrival date.
CHECK-OUT @ 11:00AM
At 11 AM check-out, please leave the keys / access cards at the guardhouse but kindly sms/whatsApp our caretaker to let him know you have checked-out. *Kindly note that there will be penalty charges of RM150 for any lost key / access card.
There will be a late check-out penalty of RM30 per every 30 minutes block if our next guests are affected by a late check-out that has not been agreed upon.
Early check-in @ 2pm / late check-out @ 12 noon is available if there are no guest bookings on the day you arrive / leave.
For early check-in, please enquire on the possibility after 6pm the day before you arrive. For late check-out, please enquire on the possibility after 6pm the day before you depart. Kindly note that early check-in / late check-out is not available during blackout dates (peak holiday season).
80Colonie has an ‘extenuating circumstances’ policy to cover last minute cancellations due to unexpected circumstances that is out of your control such as hospital stays and accidents. Guests will have to provide official documentation (doctor / police report) in order for us to issue a credit voucher without penalty.
The credit voucher will be the full value of your reservation. It can be used for future 80Colonie bookings and is valid for 1 year from the date of issuance of the voucher.
Otherwise, the following cancellation policy applies :-
30 days before arrival :- No Refund
45 days before arrival :- 50% Refund via credit voucher
60 days before arrival :- 90% Refund via credit voucher
Change of booking dates can be made up to 30 days before arrival (RM150 processing fee) except for blackout dates (peak season). For blackout dates, change of booking has to be made 45 days before arrival. Each booking is only allowed a one time change.
To make it easier for guests to plan during these unprecedented times, 80Colonie is offering a FULL refund in event of travel restrictions due to Covid-19 (documentation proof required).
We are a part of a responsible apartment community and we would like to keep our neighbourhood safe.
Our apartments are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between guests. Our cleaning staff has been provided with extra training to ensure that all surfaces, especially high touch surfaces such as door knobs, light switches have been sanitised before your stay.
Please agree & follow our Covid-19 Safety Rules during your stay with us.
• Guests with temperatures of more than 37.5ºC will not be allowed entry into our apartment compound and your booking will be cancelled.
• CONTACT TRACING – At the Silverpark / Colonie guardhouse, all Guests (including children) are required to register (mysejahtera or manual book) & temperature scan.
• Our ground staff are trained to minimise physical contact/communications with guests. Please call / message your host @012-6119818 if you need any assistance during your stay.
• To reduce the risk of Covid-19, all apartment common facilities and common areas are closed to guests ( such as children’s playground & outdoor seating). But not to worry, our apartments are self-contained and come with a great balcony where you can enjoy the cool air & natural surroundings. You can still use the outdoor playground at the Food Garden & go for long, rejuvenating walks in Fraser’s Hill.
• Guests must wear masks when outdoors and keep a social distance of 6 feet from each other.
• Please wash your hands frequently and avoid close contact with other guests / people during your stay in Fraser’s Hill.
Thank you for complying with our safety rules. 🙂
Stay Safe, Stay 80Colonie.
Phone Coverage :-
We’ve used Maxis, Celcom & U mobile network and data with no issue on the Hill. Mobile data is fine for WhatsApp/ Facebook & online video conferencing.
However, rain and thunderstorms may affect the network coverage.
Broadband WiFi is currently available in Colonie 1111, Colonie 1112, Colonie 12 and Colonie 1121. We are still working on getting it installed in Colonie 1232.
There is a flat screen TV with HDMI capabilities but no TV channels. You can watch movies on the TV by connecting
your laptop to it using the HDMI cable provided. We don’t provide any TV channels intentionally. It’s nicer to watch nature, ya? 🙂
TV USB CONNECTION:-
USB connection is available but please save several movie formats as different TVs play different USB movie formats.
• 80Colonie charges RM25 for BBQ facilities as they are messy affairs. This includes 1 pit + 10 BBQ skewers + extra cleanup. We collect RM50 for Colonie 12 and provide 2 BBQ pits + 20 skewers.
• Please inform us early if you are doing a bbq on the balcony as we will need to prepare the pit.
• BBQ facilities are limited to house guests only. Guests from other apartments may not share the in-house BBQ Facilities.
• Guests bring their own charcoal & BBQ net(30 X 40 cm). BBQ grill nets are available in hypermarkets / MR DIY / Daiso.
Alternatively, the building management provides a big communal BBQ pit for guests to use at the price of RM50 per use.
Guests bring their own BBQ net / skewers & charcoal if they want to use the communal BBQ pit.
NOTE : Please deposit RM25/RM50 BBQ fee into Ng Chin Chin Maybank 512781205274 and whatsapp us your bank transfer slip. 🙂
• Returning guests recommend using smoke-free ‘Greenlink Biotech’ BBQ charcoal being sold at 99 Speedmart for RM10 per 3kg box. Another option is to buy traditional charcoal from hardware shops or chinese medical halls. Please avoid buying the ‘coconut shell charcoal’ from Giant & other hypermarkets. Very smoky & stings the eyes.
Each Colonie apartment has 3 Bedrooms with 4 comfortable Queen-sized beds (sleeps 8).
Note : Colonie 12 (sleeps 16) are two 3-bedroom apartments side by side with an interconnected balcony.
• The master bedroom has 2 queen-sized beds side by side with an en-suite bath.
• The other two bedrooms have 1 queen-sized bed each and share a bath.
• Each queen-sized bed has 2 pillows, 1 bedsheet and 1 large duvet.
• Additional outdoor blankets are provided in case of extreme cold.
• The master en-suite & shared bathrooms come with heated showers.
• Bath towels, toilet paper, shampoo and body soap are provided.
• A hair dryer for guest use is located on top of the fridge.
Each kitchen is equipped with the following :-
• One-door Fridge with internal Freezer compartment
• Small Toaster Oven
• Electric Kettle
• Electric Steamboat Hotpot
• Extension cord
• Gas Stove
• 1 Frying Pan
• 2 Stock Pot
• Basic kitchen utensils such as can opener, knifes, scissors etc
• Basic cleaning equipment such as dish soap, cloths, broom and dustpan.
• Cutleries, glasses, plates, bowls for 8 – 10 people
• BBQ pit + 10 skewers (Please refer to BBQ section)
Please clean up after you use the kitchen.
Food & related ingredients / spices / oils, BBQ charcoal are guest’s own.
No, 80Colonie has no laundry facilities. However, for guests staying 6 nights or more, we can arrange for laundry services.
RICE COOKER :
We do not provide rice cooker. You can steam rice using the pot on the gas stove instead 🙂
WATER FILTER :
The water in Fraser’s Hill comes from Jeriau Springs high up on Fraser’s Hill. It’s treated pristine spring water. Please use it with assurance. Do boil it if you’re giving it to children though. That’s my practise with my kids.
We do not provide a water dispenser / filter in our apartment. We provide a water carafe and electric kettle for boiling water.
Yes, it is. Please park at the guest yellow bays. Unauthorised parking at the owners’ red bays will result in RM50 clamping fine by the building management.
Each Colonie comes with 2 sets of keys / car access cards. Only 2 cars are allowed per apartment. If you have extra cars, there is ample public car park at the food garden or mosque area that is within 10 ~ 15 minutes walk in cool, pleasant weather.
Note : Colonie 12 has 4 sets of keys / car access cards.
**If you have more than two cars, there is ample public parking around Fraser’s Hill. The parking at the food garden or mosque is within 10 ~ 15 minutes walking distance from Colonie apartments.
• Whilst we don’t provide breakfasts or have a restaurant or cafe, guests are most welcome to use our fully equipped indoor/outdoor kitchen to cook a hearty meal.
If cooking is not the best option for you, feel free to go through our blog posts for places to eat around the vinicity of Fraser’s.
• These are some activity guides for you as well.
There are 2 mini grocers.
• Uncle Siva (SM Sundry)
• D Pines Grocer Trading
However, I would advise you bring your own raw ingredients up as the ingredients available at the mini grocers are limited.
Outside each block, there are green waste bins at the carpark area. You can dispose of your trash there.
There are no longer road time restrictions going up to or coming down from Fraser’s Hill. The road time restrictions were abolished in the early 2000s after a new road was built coming down from Fraser’s Hill.
Unfortunately we do not allow pets in any Colonie apartments due to management rules. Also, many of our guests bring young children who might be allergic to cat & dog fur.
No, our property and rooms are all smoke-free. We have a strict clean atmosphere policy and we request our guests to respect our house rule.
Consider taking motion-sickness pills at the start of your journey or at least 1 hour before reaching the foothills of Fraser’s Hill.
The brand I prefer is Novomin, it is available over-the-counter at most Pharmacies, It will make the journey up Fraser’s much more pleasant as the road from up Fraser’s is extremely winding. From my experience, take 1 Novomin pill if your weight is below 60KG. Above 60kg, please take 1.5 Novomin pills.
The house is not toddler-proofed. Families are always welcomed but please supervise children as all 80Colonie apartments feature an open balcony.
No, unfortunately we do not provide baby cots due to hygienic reasons. Extra mattresses are not available at the moment.
No, there is no lift / elevator. 80Colonie apartment entrances are between 10 ~20 metres only from carpark / drop-off area. Access to our apartments are via walk up or walk down staircase from the carpark / drop-off area. The staircase access is similar to walking up / down a staircase in a double-storey terrace home.
Our apartments are not wheelchair accessible because there are slight steps up / down before you reach the apartment entrance. However, we have had guests with limited mobility / wheelchairs stay with us before at Colonie 1232 and Colonie 1121 because these 2 apartments are only 10 metres from the carpark / drop off area. Once inside the apartment, there are no level changes in the floor except for a slight step down to the outdoor BBQ terrace.
Unfortunately no. Our rates covers one-time fresh linens and apartment cleaning only during check-in. If your stay exceeds 3 nights, we can arrange for a complimentary full linen change during your 4th night’s stay with us.
Direct, with us – of course! Read more about our direct booking benefits here.
We would love to assist in booking your holiday and will happily beat any legitimate advertised price found elsewhere. Kindly whatsapp / call (+60) 19 932 8918.
80Colonie Seasonal Holiday Dates:-
80Colonie Blackout Dates:-
Unfortunately 80Colonie cannot be used for parties as it will disturb the tranquility of our neighbours / surroundings. We have a strict no-noise policy. We do however, host companies on a team-building or brainstorming trip.
If you are unsure whether your event can be hosted in 80Colonie, feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist!